As a top 100 accounting firm in Australia we also offer you audit and assurance services.
Our audit services are designed to ensure compliance with relevant reporting standards and also provide you with important financial insights into your business, club or association. Our audit team endeavour to create a deep understanding of your business including its objectives, key business risks, operations and financial processes so they identify any potential issues and help you take advantage of emerging opportunities in your industry. This can include the identification of your profit drivers, key performance indicators and benchmarks that can help you better manage your enterprise.
The MGR Audit team have a wealth of experience across a broad range of industries and we are committed to maintaining the highest levels of quality and professional standards. Our audit engagements are generally financial, statutory or internal to satisfy:
- Legislative Requirements (including Self Managed Superannuation Funds and Trust Accounts)
- Corporate Governance
- The Needs of Financiers, Shareholders, Members and other Stakeholders in the Business
- Systems and Process Optimisation
- Risk Mitigation and Management
- Due Dilgence Requirements
- Review of Internal Controls and Processes
Our audit team are committed to ongoing professional development so you enjoy access to the best technical accounting and audit advice available and our audit assignments include:
- Public Companies
- Private Companies
- Trust Accounts (Real Estate Agents, Solicitors, Travel Agents etc.)
- Professional Associations
- Sporting Associations
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Internal Audits
Our audit clients are primarily in Victoria but we do service clients from around Australia and if you have any queries in relation to our audit services call us today on (03) 5443 8888.
Audit Services Team
“For over 7 years MGR has conducted our office audit and prepared Financial Statements. The process has always been very professional,
nothing is too much trouble. MGR fits in with our timelines, attends our AGM’s to be available for questions and offers other services
… to streamline our accounting practices."
– Ted Gretgrix, Executive Officer, North Central Rural Financial Counselling Service
“The audit team was very professional in their approach. They had a good understanding of our business.”
– Rabin Bangaar, Finance Team Leader, Rural Northwest Health
“MGR have done our trust account audits for years and I find them very good and easy to work with.”