Fringe Benefits Tax
The fringe benefits tax (FBT) is a tax applied by the Government and the tax is levied on most non-cash benefits that an employer provides to its employees. We advise our clients about the many options to increase employee take home pay or benefits through the effective use salary packaging and FBT rules.
As FBT specialists, we position our clients to legitimately maximise FBT concessions with simple and compliant systems. Talk to us today about:
- Review and assessment of FBT systems
- Review and lodgement of annual FBT returns
- Preparation of FBT compliance manuals
- Consulting advice on tax minimisation
MGR are also specialists in salary packaging:
- Review current arrangements & advise options
- Payroll and HR support
- Assistance with new systems, policies & manuals
Please contact us about developing a strong FBT plan for your business.