Financial PlanningThe MGR Financial Services Division is known as 360 Private Wealth. Guided by our strict code of ethics, we are Authorised Representatives of 360 Wealth Pty Ltd.
Active in the Financial Planners Association, 360 Private Wealth is in step with the latest developments in the investment marketplace:
- Investment products
- Social security
- Taxation legislation
360 Private Wealth gives individuals the information and time needed to make important decisions. We:
- Help develop a financial strategy that puts you in control
- Work professionally, with no pressure to proceed
- Recommend only quality investment options that fit your wealth and risk strategy
- Openly discuss our fees and brokerage and disclose these in writing
- Invest in ongoing professional development
Our expansive experience in financial planning means we’re experts in the establishment of self-managed superannuation funds, wealth creation, retirement and redundancy and administration services. Talk to 360 Private Wealth about:
- Savings and wealth creation strategies
- Diversified and tax effective investment planning
- Negative gearing and margin lending
- Superannuation planning and roll-overs
- Retirement income
- Government pensions, allowances and benefits advice
- Risk insurance
As a business owner, we believe you not only want to grow your business but you also want to grow your wealth and protect your assets. Your financial planning needs change as you move through the different stages of life and our financial planning division provides a range of wealth creation services including:
- Managing and Reducing Debt
- Combining Finances with your Partner
- Strategies to Grow your Superannuation and Investments
- Tax-Effective Strategies to Save You Tax
- Creating a Financial Plan to Support Your Family
- Protecting Your Assets, Income and Family
- Maximising your Superannuation and Retirement Income
- Pensions and Social Security Requirements
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Aged Care Advice
- Transition to Retirement
Financial planning involves formulating a strategy tailored specifically to your financial needs and takes into account your current financial resources, age, lifestyle, investment experience, risk profile and investment time horizon. It is a journey and in the early years when borrowings are high, spending must be carefully planned. In the accumulation years we see debt levels diminish and savings capacity increase. Finally, in the retirement years you reap the reward from the careful planning in the previous phases.
The need for quality financial advice has never been greater. Evolving financial markets means more investment alternatives and greater complexity. You need an experienced financial planner that offers quality advice and service to secure and build your financial future. Our affiliated financial planning group offer you this service and they liaise with us on taxation matters to achieve the most tax effective solution for you.
The financial planning process involves a series of meetings and discussions where our financial planners take you carefully through each step of the process:
- Initial Meeting
- Fact Finding (Information Gathering)
- Preparation of a Financial Plan (Statement of Advice)
- Meeting to Discuss the Financial Plan
- Plan Implementation
Our commitment to your financial security goes well beyond the initial financial plan. It is important not to ‘set and forget’ so as your needs and circumstances change, we adjust the original strategic recommendations to accommodate the changes in your life. In consultation with you, we will regularly review the performance of your investments and make recommendations based on current trends, changes in laws and your personal circumstances. The frequency of periodic reviews will be agreed with you depending on your particular needs.
Regardless of your current circumstances, we invite you to take the next step and contact us today on (03) 5441 8700 or complete your details in the box at the top of this page.